The Funky side of Reg

Started by thetworegs, March 14, 2011, 10:19:41 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... thought I'd commented on this one... This was one of my first Reg experiences. I knew Reg had some pipes from the start. Just getting affirmation from another listen.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

corryhully

guitarron

stop - turn around-and kiss yourself
the rhythm is infectious-f'n cool as hell
how did you do the horns?-sounds really convincing-i'd bring them up a tad

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Thanks.....The horns are played using an m-audio pro88 keyboard and  logic pro 9. Can't remember which trumpet sound though as the other Reg Dave did the music. The other Reg was in charge of keeping this one on his computer and so he deleted the file so we will cant lift the trumpets or anything else for that matter. We will have to redo it one day.

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

thetworegs

i was just reminiscing the beginning of summer after listening to ORH's Winter is coming  and thought it deserved a bump....to cheer us all up....it worked for me

stone1745

maxit

I love the funky reg! your voice is amazing, and the arrangement is unbelievable - seem to listen to an  orchestra! well done, get funky! the more, 'stop me' is a real hook, if I ever listened to one... now, have you got a james brown wig to put on ;-) ?
recorder
Audacity

thetworegs

No but i need one as i'm as bald as a coot....... but i do have some funky slippers i put on to shuffle while i'm singing...thanks for listening

thetworegs

galestermusic

Step back! Gonna kiss mehself! lol very funkedified! Entire song from vocals to instruments has great control pulls the funk together. The horns really make it! :)