Instrumental

Started by Kenneth, March 11, 2011, 01:21:27 PM

Redler

Very peaceful and beautiful music, Ken! This is on its best when I listen this via phones and close my eyes...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Like it. Some lovely chords in there...

And yeah, multi-tracking is definitely our friend when it comes to keyboards. ALL my keyboard playing has multi-tracking of some sort involved :D ... I can just about play two-handed in front of people now, but when it comes to tracking a part I really haven't got the time to practice it so I can play it "live"...

Come to think of it, a lot of my bass, guitar, and vocals are done in bits to save time! Apart from my last one which was a "warts-and-all" recording from the outset, I don't think I've done a lead vocal or a bass part in one take for a couple of years now! ::) :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

SE

Some really nice sounds so well put together and then your guitar binds it so well, loved the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

You are on  a roll Ken!! You have such an originality to you..Your keyboards are so catchy all the time and the way you bring the guitars in on this is just like bread and butter together...You are one awesome musician!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Black Mary

Hi Ken. Great mood to this. The keyboard makes the track for me. Fabulous melodies you are playing over that wonderful chord progression. Gives it a really nice atmosphere. Love it
BM
kingliggermusic

Kenneth

Thanks for the listen guys!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Greeny

Oh yes. It's so damn sweet when that guitar hits home. This is one beautiful piece of music. Love all the intertwined melodies and majestic chord changes.

OsCKilO

Peace...

That is what this is....

Peace  and a great bloody listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy