Instrumental

Started by Kenneth, March 11, 2011, 01:21:27 PM

Kenneth

unnamed instrumental
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A little plunking around on the keyboard I just bought.

I can't do 2 hands at once, nowhere near coordinated enough, so bless the person who invented virtual tracks! ;)
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Geir

cool Kenneth !!

Great tune !

Don't tell me the guitar are from the keyboard !! ?! ?! ?! ! ???

and please do tell ... what kind of keyboard did you get ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

this one has been whizzing round in my head for a while now, magic ken, when the guitars come in it takes you like a wave.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenneth

Thanks guys!

No, guitars are from guitar Geir, can't use keyboard guitar sounds when I have a  Tele begging to be played!  ;)

The keyboard is a bit older a Yamaha from the PRS line ( not Paul Reed Smith!!!) I think basically a beginners keyboard but I got it to see what it's like to play and record.
It has some effects and things , so I kinda like it, hopefully it wont turn me into a Zamfir enthuiast! lol
Thanks for listening!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Tangled Wires

Ken, this is majestic, such an uplifting and beautiful piece of music.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: Kenneth on March 11, 2011, 01:36:09 PMNo, guitars are from guitar Geir, can't use keyboard guitar sounds when I have a  Tele begging to be played!  ;)

puh ... I was getting worried there !! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chip withrow

Love it! Sort of Coldplay-esque. The guitar sound is big and orchestral. I can imagine some lyrics/vocals to this - I can hear the backing "oohs" and "aahs" in my head.
I know what you mean about coordination - even after years of playing piano, often I record left and right hand separately.

launched

Yes - I love it. It has that modern sound that I hear on the radio, but more my style so I loved the listen.

I agree with the Coldplay reference, but would go further with Muse, Killers, etc.

Very cool!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

hardlock

Nice composition, great vibe going there!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman

Very nicely composed Ken, great dynamics and I love the chord sequences. Multitracking is our fried, and it works really well here. Great piece, very melodic and atmospheric.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR