Relic

Started by Theclasswarrior, March 10, 2011, 09:40:51 AM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This is a band that my friends and I have been trying to start for a really long time, and had this week finally decided to stop putting it off and record some songs. 

This is the first finished one, though the lyrics and vocal melody might change, mostly because I am not sure if I am satisfied.

Please give me some feedback if you can!

http://picosong.com/LfB/

lg

This sounds great to my ears!
I love your vox on this Dude....
I wouldn't change a thing!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

tom r

This is great it takes me back to my Sub Pop days :-)

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Redler

Fantastic grunge vibe on this. It takes me back in 90's. Well written and performed tune!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Another killer tune from you - Love it. Admirable songwriting and a great cohesive band sound!

You're looking for feedback so don't shoot me, because I really love the song - The vocals get lost in the mix a little bit. I'm not sure if it is a level issue entirely - Some of the other channels might need mid/bass cuts. But, however you do it, more vocals please!

Excellent tune!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

AndyR

Love it.

I'm with Launched - more vocal. But I suspect that this is a live rehearsal recording anyway?

Great sounding band, nice rolling groove to this song - and the vocal (melody/performance) sounds perfect to me as it is.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1