Time to Go Les Warner

Started by Les Warner, March 08, 2011, 01:54:04 PM

Les Warner

Time to Go
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, been away for a while but hopefully back with a good'un. Will try not to leave it so long next time, got a few in the pipeline and hope to be working with Willie W when he comes back from his hols. Regards Les W

Oldrottenhead

great post les the intro reminds me of the psychedelics furs one of my fave bands. great song loving those multitracked vocals.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

lg

Oh yes, this sounds great Les!!!
Straight to Piepod...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SwanSong

LES welcome back andi agree sounds like the physcelldelic furs. of that flavor
as mentioned..nice to hear u baack in action..best regards a bump to the top NEIL

Ferryman

Les, this is another belter, wonderful West Coast sound with those harmonies and great guitars and chord sequences. I agree with Jim, it sounds a bit like the Psychedelic Furs meet the Byrds. This is a really catchy song and it all works really well - I love the drum parts as well as the instruments.

Did you see the info that Jim posted about the "dreamboats and petticoats" competition in the general discussion forum? Some of your stuff might fit quite well in that competition.....

Great track, very well done.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Black Mary

Hi Les. That is a stunning track. The harmonies are outstanding. Great piece of songwriting. I love the chorus. Great playing throughout and the mix is spot on. Love it !!
kingliggermusic

launched

Yes, fab tune Les!! This has prompted me to go back and listen to some of the killer tunes you guys have put up here. Just awesome! You got the spook!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover