ghost in my house and stagefright oldrottenhead live in a scottish sitting room

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 06, 2011, 05:25:21 PM

Oldrottenhead

QuoteIf the audience plays up you can always clock em with it
love it lol. i don't know why getting up and singing my songs is so frightening, i host quite a rowdy pub quiz every week and dispatch hecklers with great applomb which is the part of being the host i like best, but getting up and singing and fumbling round a guitar,   eeek!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSuperb Jim! Now get gigging you lazy bugger!
cheers t, honest i'm not lazy just feart. if i ever get down to london i promise i will get up if you hold my hand, we could even do  something silent together https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8593.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 08, 2011, 02:46:08 PM
QuoteSuperb Jim! Now get gigging you lazy bugger!
cheers t, honest i'm not lazy just feart. if i ever get down to london i promise i will get up if you hold my hand, we could even do  something silent together https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8593.0

I'd pay to see that....great to see you in action on the six string Jim, and lovin both songs.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

Great job Jim, you can definitely do the live thing - get up there and do it. Just treat the crowd like you would at a quiz night - be in control and confident in what you are doing and you will be fine.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR