Bring Your Daydreams To Me - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, March 06, 2011, 12:26:15 PM

lg

Very, Very Good song Andy....
I've got it on my mp3 player now, and I can't say enough
about it!!!!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

Just caught up with this one and I,m so glad I did, just love this tune that slide guitar sounds so good, but the stand out are your vox. Your tuns are always top quality, but for some reason this one just stands out for me, blown away loved it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Nelson

The copyright date should by at least 40yrs earlier.
This sound sound like one of those old classics Andrew.
The music is spectacular and the vocals are off the charts.
Confident and strong and full of soul.
The lyrics are really touching and the production is spot on.

Damn great job here.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

cuthbert

How did I miss this? It sounds like a long-lost classic - every element is of impeccable quality.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

stoman

Still waiting for you to post a crap song, so I can feel a little better. :D

Again no luck.

Regards,
  Steffen

AndyR

Quote from: stoman on March 14, 2011, 11:15:02 AMStill waiting for you to post a crap song, so I can feel a little better. :D

There's time yet, don't fret...

Actually, turns out I lied earlier in the thread - "I can churn these out" ... I've been trying for a week, and I can't! :D

It's been very interesting seeing how well received this one has been. I knew the lyrics had something, for me personally anyway, which was why I kept banging away at them on and off over the years. But when I'd finished it I had no idea how wide an appeal the thing might have.

It's made me re-assess what I'm doing at the moment - and I'm in grave danger of getting hung up on looking for another simple/special one... probably I ought to go back to the ones I was getting ready to record before this!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Oldrottenhead

some advice from captain beefheart tho its not directly for songwriting but from his 10 Commandments of Guitar Playing

QuoteIf your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something that is fur bearing.

from here http://www.beefheart.com/datharp/10com.htm
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

How i miss this and glad i saw it...This is just an abomination of talent!! Your voice just makes me go off into the lyrics of the song like i am there.

You rule Andy!! Just an awesome piece of work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

Oh wow.  This is so good Andy.  I'm way behind in listening to new stuff here.  I remembered seeing a new song from you and made a mental note to go back and listen.  I'm really glad I did.

Great song, beautifully recorded and marvelously played.

Superb.

Paul