cazza

05 underwater
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hope this works!

danieldesete

It's working fine now.
 Very intense song. You seem to be living the song as you sing, I'm very impressed.
 Nice way to join in to this unique site. Welcome aboard, and send many more
daniel
hou hou ha ha

Flash Harry

Hello Cazza,

What a heavy song. I hope you're not writing from experience.  

Very claustrobic and intense. The guitar drives through the song and the lyrics are loaded and hard. Your vocal works so well with this.

Welcome to the site. If you comtinue to join in and contribute in the way that you have begun, you will make some good friends here.

Thanks for posting.  
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

fmgwabp intensley braw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

The combination of that moody guitar and intense vocal makes for a real brooding song, I almost expected it to really burst into life at some point, but I am actually very glad it didn't...this is a perfect example of the use of restraint, it really does create a superb tension throughout the song

An excellent song again!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Great song, cazza! Can you tell us a little about it please? For instance, is the guitar-playing by you or did you collaborate with someone else? How did you record it? (standalone recorder such as a Boss BR series, or a software DAW such as Cubase, SONAR, etc.)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SE

Just caught you cover, then flipped to here and there is an original, really love your voice and the guitar is cool too, really excellent song.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Third song I hear from you and your originals are even better than the cover !!!

This is really fab music ! Hope you stay and share more of this !!

And yes please do tell a little about yourself ... who's playing .... On "Dreams" you do sound like a band .... maybe post a little in the "Introduce yourself" under "General discussion"
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

God song...feels like it could explode at any time.

Great posting cazza, very intense performance. Has a darkness about it that I love..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800