Any Day Now

Started by Tangled Wires, March 03, 2011, 03:05:46 PM

Tangled Wires

Tangled Wires - Any Day Now
Time:
0:00
Volume:
All recorded on the Micro BR, using some external effects, a Zoom B2 Pedal to get the fuzzy bass and a Digitech RP250 pedal for the wah solo

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

oh yeah !! This is fab !!!

Love the almost hypnotic feel of the bass and that lovely voice on top!!

Great one !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

That fuzz bass sounds killer man......very hypnotic, lovely vocals......when that guitar solo came in I was floating away on the breeze, and then the synth/keys come in...........F#ck Yeahhhhhhhhh......and the vocal comes back in over the top.....that really does it for me.....that middle section is pure gold Andrew, pure gold, brilliant......Fantastic.  I love the addition of the tasteful keys in your latest songs, that really puts them over the top for me.  It is the complete package.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

danieldesete

They should play this song in clubs. I'm serious. Even I would go jumping all over the place. Transe music ! Listen with earphones everybody !
hou hou ha ha

Nelson

Man Andrew,
All this equipment talk  ??? goes right over my head but I do dig the affects. ;D
This tune is hypnotic and just flat out cool. I really dig it's groove.
And perfect vocals.
Well Done
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gnasty

Well it`s about time. My wires were starting to get untangled waiting for your next post! ;D

This is another winner in my books. That Zoom sweetens the bass and sounds freaking awesome. Never tried a Digitech wah before..Sounds sweet too!!

It`s good to hear Sasha`s voice again. We need to hear more ladies in this place.

All downloaded and stored!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SE

Great to hear something new, that thumping bass just drives this so well and the vox are always quality, the strings are great to, magic,magic,magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gritter

You got an awesome sound...going down. Love it! Ultra cool, hypnotic and grOOOvin to the max! Yea baby!

henwrench

This builds superbly. From the first swoosh of the bass to the very end, my attention was held. Great groove, great song, great vocals, great solo, great sound. Yes, very much could hear this in a club. Bet Goldfrapp wish they'd done this one!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

That bass groove sounds a bit like Goldfrapp playing the Doctor Who theme! This is as cool as f*ck. The production is perfectly balanced, and everything is tight tight tight. It's impossible to find fault with any part of it. Outstanding performances from both of you (and one of Sasha's finest vocals in my opinion). Another absolute stunner, and yet another Tangled Wires track that sounds like hit material.