Stumped instrumental

Started by Gu Djin, March 03, 2011, 12:57:13 PM

Black Mary

From one lurker to another, this is an outstanding track Leigh. So mellow and hypnotic. Love the production. That bassline really gets in your head & the tone on your lead is perfect for this. You have such a unique style. I absolutely love it
kingliggermusic

Gu Djin

Thanks Black Mary:  I have to lurk at the moment just too much going on.  And I absolutely love this site.   Even my stuff gets a welcome!!  Lol.  I spend hours listening while doing other things So much talent.  Unfortunately I spend my free time making my noises so that I don't get time to comment as much as I would like.  Much appreciate you finding the time to comment though

Very kind regards to you and all who sail on the good ship Song Crafters Org

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

cuthbert

I caught the song Jim added vocals to, but somehow missed commenting on this one - it's a beauty of an instrumental, with a bit of a scenic feel to it, like a theme that will stick in my head during a long walk.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

Hey this is great! You have a unique style my friend...Gonna listen to Jim`s vox and lyrics now.

Sounds like you mad an amazing backer for him...Excellent music!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity