Lights, Camera, Distraction - Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, February 28, 2011, 03:59:30 PM

FuzzFace

Quote from: Gritter on February 28, 2011, 06:12:56 PMHonestly, what I usually think is - if Rudy from Fat Albert could groove to it then I've got it down.

Seriously.

If everyone used Rudy as a barometer the world would be a funkier place.

Geir

yep ..... this is good already Sandy ..... can't wait to hear it with vox on !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

AndyR

Nice one. Good feel, and I love the chord changes.

Yep, get some vocals on it.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

This is great. Love the heavy duty drums and the loose but melodic guitar work. It's shaping up to be a killer.

Ferryman

Bloody good Sandy, superb feel and great duelling guitars. It sounds fantsatic so far in terms of production, throw some vox on and mix and you are done. Lots of depth in this. Love the slightly off kilter parts towards the end. Excellent start, this has real potential.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Sounding ace so far. Love all the guitars, playing and sound. Sounds like your from the same school of lead guitar playing as me.... play it like you know what you're doing and enjoy it!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Sounding great so far with the promise of even more. Looking forward to the vocal although I enjoyed it as an instrumental..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tangled Wires

Vocals on this are going to turn this into something spectacular!

Great rhythm playing and love the quirky lead over the top.

Double drums do it for me, they sound immense!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

chip withrow

The verses are No Doubt/Police-quirky, and the chorus (appears at about :40 and 1:30) are sort of groovy and trippy. Cool juxtaposition. I like the lead - it's fearlessly fun. Maybe instead of words a saxophone or carnival-esque organ?

thetworegs

I think you have a beaut on the way. Love the duelling guitars to me you sound like you know what your doing but if you don't it's a good bluff I won't be playing poker with you. The vocal will be the cream on the top of a well made cake.

If Life is a dream then use your imagination