black widow by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 25, 2011, 11:31:08 AM

Oldrottenhead

bpm lol get real dave you should know me by now, tho i think i used tap the thing on juno to get a ruff bpm it varied from 80bpm to 120bpm ruffly speaking arf arf.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 25, 2011, 06:29:16 PMit varied from 80bpm to 120bpm ruffly speaking
Hahahahaha, thats priceless.  I really love this song, the more I listen to it, really strong lyrics and vox buddy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quote.with your blessing
go for it  good sir, rite am away tae ma bed now.

bpm lmfao hahahahahaha
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Your song all by itself is very strong.  I may not be able to do anything that would be equal to the overall feeling you have crafted here.  But it will be fun for me to play with it.  Thanks for the opportunity.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Pretty special this one, in fact in bloody brilliant Jim....the combination of a fantastic arrangement on the Juno and the emotional vocal delivery is out of this world!

Three listens and counting already.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

The best music is music that simply happens. No concept, no intention ... just a sudden idea. The more you concentrate on it, the less creative you get. At least that's true for me. If it takes me longer than 30 - 60 minutes to come up with a complete tune, I usually stop because I know it will be crap.

Production is a very different subject though. That's where the brain work starts.

Nice one, Jim! :)

Regards,
  Steffen

The Reverend 48

This is damn good I found the key and vox combination totally hypnotic ........
it passed in the Blink of an eye

Ferryman

Wow Jim, this is amazing. You are the Juno meister. Love that spooky piano riff, and the vox are stunning - great vocal performance and excellent recording.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

This is great. It sounds like it should be the intro to a movie. It has a kind of Jacques Brel feel to it

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Johnny_E

I'm done  :P

Not entirely happy with it, but I'll draw a line under it. Jim... I've prabably ruined your magical sound  :D

I have a situation... I'll post it over on my BR-800 thread. Long & short of it is, I've got all my tracks, 1-8 and now I want to master it. BUT... I'm afraid of making a mess and wiping out my tracks 7-8. HELP!!
recorder
Boss BR-800