black widow by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 25, 2011, 11:31:08 AM

Oldrottenhead

we need geir to explain this, br800 cant import mp3s, so you have to change it to wav format.but if you want i can send you all the tracks in wav format  only 5 or 6 tracks so leaves you a couple to play with. gimme a pm,  i'll need to get folder of my hard drive, but am still sober so should find it ok lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Johnny_E

Ah yes.. I used the WAV exporter with my sample track. I'll PM you... I'll take the separate WAV tracks and have a tinker. I've a Peavey bass upstairs too....

May just have to sneak it outta the box one more time before the birthday  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

This is gonna be huge.......I can feel it............can't wait.............excitement building...................................have fun with this Johnny.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Donna D

I really like the spooky ambience.
Good lyrics and compelling vocals (as always).

Two things:
1.   Now I want to see the movie.
2.   Delighted to hear there's a write-something-based-on-a-book/movie fest coming up.  ;)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Oldrottenhead

am currently uploading the five tracks in wav format, to skydrive will put the link here and anyone can have fun with it. is only two instruments and a vox. eden piano, but recorded to two tracks in stereo, and a brass section two tracks in stereo, all 5 tracks are titled clearly.
will put up link in a mo.
bloody wav files take ages to upload but should be quick to download. hang on in there baby.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Great song Jim. I love the dramatics. The juno and your voice sound amazing!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

launched

Oh yeah, this is large, bro! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

This is definitely Braw tell yer Maw!!

I hear room for Geetar solos too!! Can`t wait to hear Johnny E  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Jezeees Jim, I just listened to the vocal all by itself from Skydrive.....shivers up my damn spine.  I am going to have a play with this myself.  I feel inspired to take just the vocals and see what comes to mind.  I don't want to influence myself with the instrumentation part, I want to see where your vocal alone takes me.....and take me it is, I can hear all kind of interesting ideas.  It sounds very PGabriel, and also VDGG in its epic-ness, this is going to be a fun little project.  I will add some drums, bass, swirling synth, guitar, who knows what all.......with your blessing.  My weekend project.  Any idea what BPM (should I ask lol).  So you have our new friend Johnny doing up a version......I will do up another version......who else wants to tinker with Jims Masterful song?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand