Micro BR Brother

Started by golespaul, November 23, 2008, 09:24:57 PM

golespaul

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

My first go at a full song so I thought I might post for a laugh..

Greeny

:)  I totally get where you're coming from with this. It has a great psychedelic, slightly eastern vibe and some great harmonies. I loved the part where you cut the guitar and just leave the vocal harmonies. It reminds me of a band called The Cosmic Rough Riders, with a bit of Led Zep / Doors thrown in for good measure.

Nice one!  :)

Bluesberry

There is nothing to laugh about here, this is really good.  I am listening to it a work and you have just transported me to another dimension.  That is what a good song does.  Your voice sounds really good (I only wish I could hear your lyrics a little more clearly).  I like how you combine low and high voice into a harmony.  Great sounding guitar solo, really emotional sounding.  I really like this.  This sounds very profesionally done.  Good job.  Lets have another song brother.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

sounds great, but needs the vocals more up in the mix.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

golespaul

Thanks for you feedback guys. I have had a crack at adjusting the levels. Made me realise how many mistakes there were but it is still work in progress.

Rata-tat-tat

Ok... had to listen to more of your stuff. I really like this one. I can hear it going into something much more heavy than just the guitar track you have going on there. I can hear this one going into a hard rockin groove similar to something Alice in Chains might do. Once I get my studio up and running I would like to colab an this one with a drum track. May not be for a while, but I really like what you've got going on here.

V/R
recorder
Tascam DP-02

golespaul

nice spotting mate. It is an AIC song which they did do a lot heavier but I prefer it in this stlye.. go for it on the drum track I would be stoked if you can make it work.

Luke