Apologies for being in a "lurking mode" lately !!

Started by Geir, February 24, 2011, 03:26:29 PM

T.C. Elliott

I guess I missed this the first time around. I hadn't known about Tony's wound and I've not missed Geir at all... he's waaaaay more active than I.
So if apologies are needed for lurking then I apologize for the last year or two (with a few exceptions.)
I actually have a few songs that I thought of posting here, but it seems wrong to post a few songs and then lurk again. No matter how busy or distracted I am, this place remains a spot that I can come to and just enjoy music instead of worrying about it or fighting it or being mystified by it. Well, maybe a bit of that last one since there is so much good music here.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Bluesberry

I've been so busy lately I can't even lurk properly.....I suck at the lurk........I lurk therefore I am.......I am lurking at lurking.........I can see the end of the tunnel for my situation.........a month or two down the line..........once my work imposed lurk of a lurk is declared dead, look out folks.........I am going on a song writing/recording/collabing/stupid comments/freak out of massive proportions.  I keep saying that to myself to keep sane.......and its off to work yet again, Sunday afternoon, damn bloody Sunday afternoon and off to work.........You guys/gals are rocking it lately, keep the light on for me......I'll be back home shortly

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

missing you bb cant wait for the outpouring. keep on rocking bro.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

I`ll be looking for you!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity