Hero Blues

Started by Saijinn Maas, February 22, 2011, 10:26:37 AM

Tony W

nice playing, Sai. Such massive bite in that tone. I've been meaning to comment on this for days.

I'm not cool with the link though. Those are not mine to give away. They were created for a specific purpose by members. I've removed guest access to the board due to the hyperlink.

I requested that the post be modified to remove the link, so if you're wondering why, that's on me.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

That makes absolutely no sense...

Tony W

I apologize that it doesn't make sense to you, but it does to me.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Really enjoyed this Sai, lovely playing and great tones.

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on February 25, 2011, 02:47:58 PMThanks for the comments!

Looks like this section doesn;t get nearly the amount of the traffic as the others for some reason. Is there a stigma against "Backing Track Jams"?

Don't know about "stigma" but the trouble is there is so much activity on the forum that it's hard to listen to everything. I have very limited time to listen to tracks, and that eats into my even more limited time for actually making music. I'm afraid I always go to Original Songs first and drop by here from time to time because my personal preference is for original music, not covers or jams. No stigma, just my own preference. The trouble is there have been so many songs in the Original Songs section recently that it's hard to get anywhere else!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Glad the problems have been resolved regarding the posting of this song. It's one of my favorites! :P

Tony W

Sorry for being an ass earlier.

Stigma against backers.... not really, but this is quite a way down the list of music to listen to. Take a look at how many I have on the first page of this section, then look at the dates! I don't think a song's been knocked off the front page for a year or so.

I quit posting them, because this would have been retitled "Tonytrack Jams"

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

This sounds great.
What is your tone recipe?

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: FuzzFace on July 13, 2011, 10:41:08 PMThis sounds great.
What is your tone recipe?

Thanks ;)

IIRC, I think I was using my Ibanez S520ex thru a Boss ME-70 thru a Carvin SX200 amp, mic'd with a Shure SM57. With the exception of the SM57, I no longer own a single item listed here. heh.

Facemask93

This is ace mate , in fact super ace , decided after reading all the posts about upgrading the site that i'll take more interest in the this section , i liked your comments

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: facemask93 on July 15, 2011, 07:22:31 PMThis is ace mate , in fact super ace , decided after reading all the posts about upgrading the site that i'll take more interest in the this section , i liked your comments

Rob

Thanks Rob! ;)