Hero Blues

Started by Saijinn Maas, February 22, 2011, 10:26:37 AM

Saijinn Maas

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Was re-downloading some of my songs that I lost on my computer and I found this one that I never posted here. This was done on the other site for a blues fest posted by RVincent (Thanks PJ!) if I remember correctly.

Wiley

I believe it was posted as a backer for the blues fest and RVincent made it.  But either way Saij... You just had positively a killer tone on this!!  WoW!!  I am most impressed!!
PJ

Geir

Great dirty blues playing here Saijinn !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Saijinn Maas

Thanks for the comments. This was one of my favorite backers from the "old days".

Gnasty

I know this backer...Awesome jam Sai..I was gonna axe you if it was the new axe your playing on but i guess not.. Great feel dude. You jam amazingly good..Perfect tone!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Saijinn Maas

Thanks for the comments!

Looks like this section doesn;t get nearly the amount of the traffic as the others for some reason. Is there a stigma against "Backing Track Jams"? :/ 

:P

Gnasty

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on February 25, 2011, 02:47:58 PMThanks for the comments!

Looks like this section doesn;t get nearly the amount of the traffic as the others for some reason. Is there a stigma against "Backing Track Jams"? :/ 

:P

I don`t know why but obviously original posts get the most replies. I`m guilty of it too but i try and watch out for everything. You never know what you`ll miss like your awesome playing on this.

I want to hear more!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Lovely, freaking lovely, lovely.  Thats the way to squeeze every drop of feeling out of those notes.  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.  Thats a tone that cuts through all the BS.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnny_E

Enjoyed every fret!! Lovely. Nice break up on the overdrive too... What effects/pedal are you using there?

Is there a decent source for these backing tracks? 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Saijinn Maas

Johnny,

This was recorded with a Carvin SX200 100w amp through a Boss ME-70 (not sure what setting anymore). I no longer have either of these pieces of gear though. Sold them and picked up a Blackstar HT-5 and an MXR M-108 EQ.

Thanks for the comments ;)

There should be some backers in the backing jam section. Also, look for older posts titled "...Challenge". This particular BT was from another site for a Blues Fest.