'Rolled Into One' Greeny Original with Covermark on Lead Guitar

Started by Greeny, February 16, 2011, 02:18:00 AM

Greeny

04_TIM GREEN_Rolled Into One_withMarkRos
Time:
0:00
Volume:
All the usual stuff on the MBR, with a beautiful lead guitar addition from Covermark (thanks Mark!). I love his jazzy, country licks and am very happy he helped out on this one  :)

Oldrottenhead

man what a combo, great song tim and sweet sweet additions from mark
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

hardlock

Real nice collab there!  Very complimentory styles!  Love the harmonies that tie into the sweet guitar riffs!  Great song all around!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Facemask93

You do amaze me Tim , one song follows another so quickly , but always so bloody good , and this is no exception , what a great song , i love the lead guitar , it so compliments your song , absolutely lovely post , well done guys

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Redler

Superb, melodic brit pop! Covermark's licks sounds fantastic! Great collab, guys!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Wow man Tim, Mark this works so well. Nice nice nice.

I never thought of you as a country and a western writer Tim. Both types of music in a one-er!

It's great.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Oh god yes, this is a truly great collab. Super Gram-esque feel, harmonies that make me melt and fantastic licks and fills from Mark. Brilliant stuff...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

RMO

I really dig the all guitar sounds, the bass line is really cool, superb vocals as always!! It's amazing how you do this great songs on the MBR. Loving it!!

Ferryman

A big WOW here. This has a bit of an alt.country feel thanks to Mark's wonderful guitar, and it works really, really well. Reminded me a lot of the Broken Family Band (who sadly don't exist anymore, but if you do more like this you can take over from them). Superb songwriting Tim and a fab collab. One big criticism - it ends too early. It sounds like Mark is getting ready for a nice little solo at the end and then it stops! Would love another 20-30 secs of just guitar at the end, perhaps with some fading vox.

Superb, really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper