Magpie

Started by tom r, February 14, 2011, 02:27:51 PM

Greeny

Quote from: tom r on February 17, 2011, 02:01:18 PMI put all down to beer n the power of the Telecaster. Whats got into me i was always a Gibson man!!!

T

Ah.... the lure of the Telecaster! That's a bug that's very hard to shake once it's bitten you, lol.

SE

Great tune really reminiscent of the Smiths which is never a bad thing, loved the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

tom r

you are so very right Greeny. All my other guitars are gathering dust at the minute. I just cant keep me hands off it at the moment... and the Telacsters getting a fair bit of use too.... bum bum :-)
Your Right Nigel the Tele is just a superb rhythm guitar the song has only one track of guitar and i felt it really didn't need anything else at all.
Cheers Tharek "northern sirens" now theres a song in there somewhere? i think you've just given me a song title :-)
by the way i gave your Stairs tune another listen today and the vocals are just so good.

cheers

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Rickocaster

This one has a manly coolness to it, like something you would hear during the closing credits of a Born movie.  Love the groove and the chord progressions. And the cool, raw guitar tone.  What's she saying in background?
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Flash Harry

Rather fantastic, others have said it all before me. Great track Tom, Pie Pod bound.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

tom r

It's quotations from Romeo & Juliet, Rick

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound