Customising my Soundclick page

Started by Facemask93, February 14, 2011, 09:56:48 AM

Facemask93

Can anybody give me tips on how to customise my soundclick page , i see some people have added backgrounds and stuff , i'm  not great at doing all this kind of thing

Thanks Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Greeny

It's pretty simple, Rob... just go to the 'edit' button on the top menu bar, then click on 'my page design' on the left menu bar. It gives you various options, such as the song you want featured on your front page, show video etc. It also gives you the option to upload a background picture from your computer, plus the opacity you want on it (i.e. how see thru the text boxes are). Just play around with a few pics until it looks right. Note: not all pics will look good as backgrounds! 

Good luck!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

AndyR

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 14, 2011, 10:10:39 AMmight give that a go myself

Same here...

I got a message from some rapper chappy ages ago telling me my page was, er, not as exciting as it could be (or that's what I believe he meant! :D)

Thanks Tim :) (and Rob for asking!)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

Quote from: AndyR on February 14, 2011, 12:46:15 PM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 14, 2011, 10:10:39 AMmight give that a go myself

Same here...

I got a message from some rapper chappy ages ago telling me my page was, er, not as exciting as it could be (or that's what I believe he meant! :D)

Thanks Tim :) (and Rob for asking!)

Soundclick has a LOT of rap & R&B artists! It seems to be polarised between that and middle-aged guitar slingers, lol.

Ferryman

Quote from: AndyR on February 14, 2011, 12:46:15 PMSame here...

Andy, you need a more "rock and roll" picture of you on your Soundclick page! And I'm an old git, not a rapper......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Yeah, that pic's a little out of date now :D (something like five years and a foot and half of hair...)

But I kinda like the "I'm not taking this too seriously" expression on my face! Mebbe I'll book a session with my photographer/publicist (the missus).
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Oldrottenhead

managed to do it on my main page but not letting me do it on subpages. when i try change oldrottenhead or jk page it just changes my main page for the bunkbeds
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Yeah, last time I tried to do anything I got dreadfully confused :D

Just been sticking A Hundred and Twenty Pound up there, that was enough for me for the moment!

Let the kidz think I'm an olde fart, I mindeth not!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1