Long & McQuade 2 day sale ( If any Canadians are intrested :) )

Started by peterp, February 11, 2011, 05:19:11 PM

peterp

Only of interest to Canadian denizens.
Long & McQuade is having a 2 day clearance sale on the 11th and 12th of February.
http://www.long-mcquade.com/news/1532/

I scurried over hoping to find a deal on the br-800 (Ha) there were none to be seen on the shelves.
All were hidden away, like most of the "good" stuff.
They did have a pile of mics from RODE and Shure Beta  on the sale tables.

I did end up forcing myself to bring home that BOSS RC20xl looper and another PSA adapter.
Guess since the RC30 is showing up the RC20's are being disposed of. :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Bluesberry

Ahhhhhhhhh I can't buy any more gear right now, wife will kill me.....I have yet to unveil my newest gear purchase, just got it last Friday, tying to get good enough to post something with it before I unveil.......Long & McQuade, that's my main store..............stop it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

I noticed the flyer for this "Blowout Sale" includes the Micro BR for $169 with a free BA-M-BR case. I wonder if that's an indication that they're clearing them out in expectation of a new Micro BR model? Pretty good price considering that Musician's Friend and Sweetwater are currently selling it for $199 US.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gritter

I was just reading the flyer minutes ago! Too bad I'm in the same boat as BB! and Valentines day just around the corner...@#*&!

Bluesberry

buy flowers Sandy, it will work out for the best..............

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

peterp

Scary times!
I don't even want to mention my next gear trade I plan to do when all is quiet on the front :)
It may involve the name Martin.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"