Guitar Rig Database

Started by Saijinn Maas, February 09, 2011, 11:32:14 PM

Saijinn Maas

Known about this place for some time, but it had been awhile since I'd been there.

Look up just about any guitar player and it will show you what gear they use and how it is set up. Some pretty interesting stuff if you like that kind of thing ;)

guitargeek

Gu Djin

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Bluesberry

Angus Young is a pretty funny one....an SG straight into a Marshall stack.....thats rock and roll.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Very interesting, I'd hate to be Robert Fripps guitar roadie............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Quote from: Willie Wendon on February 10, 2011, 05:32:10 AMVery interesting, I'd hate to be Robert Fripps guitar roadie............Willie

.... or Tony Iommi's .....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

out of 10 guitarists I entered only one came up and it was Angus Young...pretty lame.

Gu Djin

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

FuzzFace

And none of them have the BR in their schema... ha ha!

dasilvasings

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Gritter on February 10, 2011, 09:40:38 AMout of 10 guitarists I entered only one came up and it was Angus Young...pretty lame.

IIRC the ones in the database had to submitted or gotten from interviews with the actual guitarist. If the guitarist never returned the request, it was never added. :/