acrossTheSkyToMp3ToTaxi_Vs2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everybody

just another tune for another project - see what you think

Trev

Redler

Excellent songwriting and performing, Trev!!! Superb job on each department!! Sounds a seventies classic in my ear! Loved the harmonies - loved it all!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

This is a very strong performance. So much passion is coming through in your voice. Vocals are aces. It's wedding first dance material for sure. Great work!

Bluesberry

Another Trev gold mine of beauty and emotion and soul.  I would pay good money to be able to sing like that.  This really reminds me of a hugely popular Canadian folk/country/pop singer called Johnny Reid.  My wife loves him, infact if I played this for her I am sure she would think this is a new song of his.  You could make a big splash with songs like this, singing like this.  Seriously good Trev.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

I hear a bit of Joe Cocker in your vocal in this one, and those female harmonies are fantastic...who is doing those?
The dynamics in this song are brilliant between verses and choruses, and it is all constructed perfectly.
Certainly one of my favourite tunes on this site of late.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

As good as it gets. This is sheer perfection in every department, and songwriting of an exceptionally high standard. You should be having a hit with this, as any other already-established artist who bought this song out would have a worldwide smash on their hands. There's a lot we can all learn from the construction of this too. Thanks for sharing.

Geir

Great song with a wonderful melody. And a fabuloous performance.  I want to hear more from and about this project, 'cause if this is representative then I want it all !!! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenny B

Trev ... great song ... great voice ... this tune just
sounds sooooo good.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Astounding vox and great song and production. This is like a childhood memory song for me.

No comparisons on my part. it sounds like Trev...Awesome!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

daveyboy

Woah...this is classy, and what a voice you have.
It is a fab song, so well put together, and so well performed...this deserves a much wider audience :)