pain in the neck

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 21, 2008, 03:01:20 PM

Geir

Although I've hear it some times on SC I've forgot to comment on it here :(

It is an excellent song, and a song I needed to hear today. Thanks Jim !! This is so good it has healing power!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

indierik

Yea, sweet bump Jim! Again, thanks everyone for your words of encouragement!! Hearing this on The Tom Robinson show made my day, shit it made my year! Thanks again for that Jim!

This one will never die, if we can help it. ;D
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ferryman

One of my all time faves on here and always on my mp3 player. I love this style of music and this is a very, very good track. Erik and Ji work so well together here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

What a song, have a listen to this slice of perfection.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

indierik

BUMP! It's been almost a year....
-Friedrich Nietzsche

corryhully

great song! very well constructed and stays with you. i take it that a song getting bumped means it has been on the site for a while and gets brought back to peoples attention ? i am glad this has as i had missed it first time. love the build up at the intro, it all works spot on. congrats you all for how far the song had gone.

Oldrottenhead

some of us oldtimers go diving into the archives to find old pearls for our new members and give them a "bump" to the top of the page.  bluesberry is the best pearldiver, i usually just get drunk and self bump but im gonna hunt out one of geirs that made me cry cannea mind what it was called but im not doing anything else till i find it
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenneth

my kind of music, i could listen to this all day, well done guys.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

indierik

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 10, 2010, 03:52:06 AMi usually just get drunk and self bump

That's exactly what I did after I came home drunk from the strip club last night. ;)

Corry, Kenneth, thanks guys, we really appreciate the compliments. It's praise like that that keeps me at it. Of course ORH really made this song what it is.
-Friedrich Nietzsche