pain in the neck

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 21, 2008, 03:01:20 PM

Ferryman

This still remains one of my all time faves from this site. I just love it, been on my mp3 player since it was out and still on one of my most played playlists. It's just great on so many levels and is one of my fave vocal performances by ORH. And Erik's guitar lines are so clever, and the bass fits it like a glove (Flash Harry IIRC?).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

I still love this song. I still want to play it live and loud!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

galestermusic

I asked myself how in the BUUUUHHHJESUS did I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I realized it was during my hiatus LOL

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

JIM, RIK & FLASH I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim it would be so cool is all of us as a community put nominate songs from throughout the site and creat a soundclick/MICROBRNET page and have a best of series going on there!

This and I know of some others that I would defiantely suggest.....

Just an awesome anthem to what we all love to do here!!!!

AverGo

Great song, and a privilige to hear.

Lestg totally agree with you.

Is there a way to view songs by artist. That way if I really like a piece  I can easily listen to each song, If there was a way to do this in a persons profile, to list each song they post, plus the orignal thread.

indierik

Thanks for the fantastic compliments guys!!!! This one was literally a "pain in the neck" for me, but in the end it turned out great thanks to Jim and Flash. I'm overwhelmed that some of you still have this on your iPod's, and furthermore still listen to it. I can probably speak for ORH and Flash when I say, That makes me happy!

;D
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

Excellent bump. This is my first listen to this. This is a really well constructed piece. My cans feel like cotton candy when running this kind of quality through them.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

My first time hearing this too.  I like it.

Is that BBC show archived on the Web somewhere?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

it should be at the tom robinson site he has a podcast of each show not sure if they stay there indefinitely
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Wow congratulations - thx for the bump - well deserved !!!  The pieces of music, bass, & vox fit perfectly together - very impressive!!!

This really sounds great !!!  Teriffic song guys !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)