pain in the neck

Started by Oldrottenhead, November 21, 2008, 03:01:20 PM

Flash Harry

I've just checked it. Yay!

Mates are all asking how many plays it's had, I don't know how to find out.

Nice work guys. Keep clicking!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

To the toppermost of the poppermost...

You did it. Brilliant!  ;D

The first but not the last.

Oldrottenhead

i dont have premium service at soundclick so dont know total plays but is averaging about 20 plays a day. ist few days was about 30 a day.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

indierik

I haven't been paying much attention until now. No. 1! That is freaking awesome! It's back down to 7 now, but hey, we got there!

Thanks guys!!!!
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

tom robinson is going to play this on his radio show on bbc6music as soon as i get word back i will post a notice.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

indierik

That is exciting news!!! Definitely keep me posted.

Has any of your music been aired on this program in the past Jim?
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

i got open your eyes by the bunkbeds on the show a few months back
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

just noticed its back up to no2 in the chart.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Only just found this. Really excellent work all round. Love the song, guitars, vox, bass, everything. Well done indeed chaps. The guitar has a bit of a Cure-y feel, but ORH's vocals stop it sounding like them. Good combination.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

indierik

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on January 07, 2009, 05:45:15 AMOnly just found this. Really excellent work all round. Love the song, guitars, vox, bass, everything. Well done indeed chaps. The guitar has a bit of a Cure-y feel, but ORH's vocals stop it sounding like them. Good combination.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thanks Nigel! I've actually heard that before about my guitar style, I definitely take it as a complement since Robert Smith is one of my all-time favorite artists! Flash did a great job with the bass and it certainly complements my guitar playing. And I agree, ORH did a fantastic job with the lyrics not to mention some of the mixing. 
-Friedrich Nietzsche