it's embarrassing dad by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 05, 2011, 01:47:08 PM

kenny mac

Hey,,,,,I Didnae even realise this was a bump  :-\ thought it was a new one,but hey it's current lol

Oldrottenhead

still trying to get the wee yin to sing on this one, but she keeps saying no " It’s embarrassing dad".
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

Dear Jim,

Very good bump!

I loved the driving drum sound and the piano hook was superb.

I understand the sentiment of the song.  I get lots (some) affection at home but I get violence (punched)  if I try anything in sight of a non-family member.

I guess they have to be able to hold their head up in their society.  I would punch a bloke like me as well if he tried to hug me.  That's just a little bit weird (I've never thought of that before).

great tune

regards (and hugs) from Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hook

Absolutely brilliant tune my brother! I really love the change of feel in the chorus it's perfect.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump. i am now embarrassing my youngest daughter who will soon be twelve. still as relevant as when i wrote it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

OTD Bump,
How ever have I missed this for so long,
Brilliant James, and so true,
I sold cars for many years and at one point I was selling Skodas on my day off I used to pick Michelle up from School she would pull her hood over her head and dive in the back and lie on the floor until we were away fro the school,
She would say , It's embarrassing Dad.
well done pal......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

stoman

Nice! I hear a touch of Peter Gabriel in this.