it's embarrassing dad by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 05, 2011, 01:47:08 PM

OsCKilO

The Video to this should be you sitting modestly on the Livingroom arm chair, Legs crossed.... But Naked...!

This is one of my favourits from you Jim.

I wonder what Saul will find embarrassing about me....

Maybe my Job....(East London after all...)

Anyway...  Got a while to find out...

Remember Jimbo....

We were like that with our Dad's at one point...

Now they they are gone... We think they are Gods again...

TOP TUNE MY MAN!

Pie pod!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

cuthbert

I don't have any myself, but I can relate to this - I remember those days when I was the one who was embarrassed. :)

I agree with Sandy: that's a killer piano hook, and I also love the electronic noodling from the Juno. As always, your vox and lyrics are just right.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThe Video to this should be you sitting modestly on the Livingroom arm chair, Legs crossed.... But Naked...!
naw my noody days are past lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

The intro sounded like Theme from Shaft until the piano kicked in, lol. Great hooks, great lyrics, great poignancy. I love the way it turns all wistful at the chorus. Another belter! Will be even better with your daughter doing a star turn!

Ferryman

Brilliant Jim, love that off kilter piano riff! You are really producing some great stuff on the Juno. The lyrics are totally wonderful, love the concept, it's sad that our kids have to go through a phase when they lose the ability to laugh at themselves (but I guess we all did). This song captures that wonderfully.

Great song, fab work and really creative. love it!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Damián

Awesome Jim!
Great work of rhythms and fantastic piano riff!

Filthy animal is probably my favorite song by Jemima´s Kite
YEAH!!!

Each person is according to their circumstances, the same person thinks differently about the same things at every stage of life. Your daughter surely change her mind in the future, in this video you are Breathing Freedom Jim, it´s very free and spontaneous, pure rock attitude!!! Love it!!! was one of the first videos I saw yours.
I usually say "sometimes I behave like a mad to stay my mind sane"

Cheers
Damian

antisocialworker

nice tune! really loved how the second verse kicks in.

scottieD

This my friend, is my favourite song of 2011...that piano hook, the drive...and the lyrics...oh my...I'm actually gonna post this on my kids' facebook pages, because I'm not allowed to comment anymore on theirs', because..."  IT'S EMBARRASSING DAD!!! " ;D

Scott

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

SE

Glad I did,nt miss this one, got to agree this is one of your best, great beat that drives this so well and the piano hook is killer, excellent song!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

FuzzFace

Wow what a great feeling and sound... this is a great song.