I am now convinced my MBR is defective

Started by peterp, February 01, 2011, 08:58:21 AM

peterp

I am now convinced my MBR is defective,
every time I try to do vocals it records something terrible and horrible sounding!

Oddley it seems to record insruments quite well, so there must be a vocal chip in it somewhere that is defective!   ;D ::) ;D

Oh ya it seems my friends RC-20 looper has the same defective chip in it too!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

upsetminded

HAHAHA!  I have the exact problem.  I thought I had a lemon, but it must be a production problem.  A few more replies like this should warrant recall by BOSS.

P.S.  I am also trying to return a pen that consistently writes shitty lyrics despite all my efforts.  ;D
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

peterp

HA, I have one of those too, I am suspecting it has been filled with a bad batch of ink!

Quote from: upsetminded on February 01, 2011, 10:00:19 AMP.S.  I am also trying to return a pen that consistently writes shitty lyrics despite all my efforts.  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Greeny

Yeah... and as for that 'Thirdz' patch...

It's supposed to be an approximation of the Dave Gilmour tone, but does it make me sound like him? Does it bollocks!

Speed Demon

I write all my lyrics using a pen filled with invisible ink. That way if I make a mistake, no one ever notices it.

It does make it a bit tough to know when my pen is out of invisible ink. The manufacturer needs to put an indicator gauge on it.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.