Started by antisocialworker, January 31, 2011, 09:27:04 PM

antisocialworker

Untitled-36
Time:
0:00
Volume:
thanks for listening.

Greeny

This is f*cking mental! I don't know how you play so fast and keep it so tight and controlled. Excellent riffage, panning and attitude. I like the overlapping layers of guitar and tone changes - it always keeps things interesting. You've done a fine job with the drums too. Fantastic work.

antisocialworker

thank you, Im kinda regretting the fade out here, seems like it could use a proper ending but Im drawing a blank.

Gritter

Supreme rock of rock, edge of metal, punk snarl, some real tight shit! You got it down...36!

Seriously...

scottieD

Love it!  Punk metal bliss!  What's your drum setup?  Very impressive...is it on the Micro Br?  Spill it man! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

antisocialworker

Quote from: scottieD on February 01, 2011, 01:38:13 PMLove it!  Punk metal bliss!  What's your drum setup?  Very impressive...is it on the Micro Br?  Spill it man! ;D
drums are instant drummers used with riffworks standard

hardlock

That kicks ass!  Dig the chug drive and compliment power riffs!  Great arrangement and performance!  Rock-ON!  ;D
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Geir

Brilliant ASW !!!!

You play one mean guitar :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........