'Buckaroo' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, January 31, 2011, 08:29:15 AM

SwanSong

HI Greeny in my opinion with ea new song your vox is super. and better.
i really hope one day u get a recording contract. either way this deserves
a boost great rock n roll. may life offer u the best it can regards NEIL

Gritter

Cool and edgy...this rocks along nicely. And that game makes for a very clever metaphor.

Ted

This sounds like it could have come from that two-week period in 1978 that bridged punk and new wave, before each respective genre became stylistically entrenched.

That means I like it, BTW.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

hardlock

Yeah - that's a foot tapper for sure!  Great vox and very nice guitar work which-ever is which! ;D
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman

I like the edgy sound here, great riffing on the guitars and nice start with the bass. The guitar solo is excellent, I agree with the others, your playing is really coming on and there's always that unique "Greeny" sound to them. Excellent song, any chance of the lyrics?

Mouse Trap next please. I can forsee a whole range of 70s toy themed songs...... (although I suggest you stay away from "Chopper".....)

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Awesome crunch to that wicked bass run!! Another fine tune that I finally get to catch up with!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Nelson

Greeny
What a vivid sound scape you always create.
The vocal tracking is just as creative.
Another well crafted  tune, Greeny.

The things you do just floor me.

Well Done...
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Rata-tat-tat

Greeny... Greeny... Greeny. WOW... this is super cool. Loved it. I agree with everything said here. Now... i have to stop my toes from tapping.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02