Satchwoods "End of the World"

Started by Satchwood, January 30, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

Satchwood

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here's a new rocker for ya...

End of The World
Tommy Satchwood c2010, , Kramer guitar, Ibanez Bass, Riffworks drums
[reverbnation]7027747[/reverbnation]
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Now thats what I like, great vocals Tommy, you are getting very polished in the vocals department.  I really dig this.  Its really got a swagger.  This is your new mic? records the vocals very nice.  Very polished and most excellent song.  Loving the descending solos there, very cool feeling.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SwanSong

HI Tommy.. super song. and with all the unrest and global warming perhaps
the aztec calender is true about 2012. and revelation.s who know.s anyway
great song and agree with comment made already . re vocals and all love
that guitar. this is defiantely a bump up  best regards NEI L

Greeny

Wow! This is dramatic. Heavy, but tight as a nut. And you really cut loose on the vocals, with some superb harmonies thickening it all up nicely. Stunning (and scary...!) guitar work as usual. Love the little edge of menace on this.

Tangled Wires

This bursts into life right from the outset, and boy are those drums sounding good.

Love the vocal, you sung this with a lot of attitude!!

Throw in some trademark Satch guitar, and you got a monster on your hands here Tommy.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

This is rocking again tommy..The style i like from you. Great vox and your guitar sounds clear.

Those riffwork drums are sounding real too which helps a lot. Great rock`n track!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Great no-nonsense rocker Tommy !!!! Fab guitarwork as usual and the drums are amazing !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hardlock

Killer guitar work on a very demonic rocker!  :o
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Satchwood

Thank you all for the great comments!!!  This song got my pulse up a tad while i was recording it lol   I'm using riffworks for the percussion on this and plenty of finger tapping on the solos; and yes i'm using my new studio mic on the vox (ST somethin or other).
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Facemask93

That mic was definately worth whatever you paid for it Tommy , the vox are sublime , and of course who the hell can play guitar that insane other than Eric (Gnasty )
Excellent song all round , oh yeah ,and those drums are just amazing

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper