Post your Worst work

Started by Flash Harry, November 21, 2008, 08:18:38 AM

tafka

yer gonna need a bigger skip
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

Quote from: Witchita on December 09, 2008, 09:49:54 AMyer gonna need a bigger skip

I will if people keep putting their good stuff into it! It's supposed to be for the rubbish not simply the quirky or the strange, or the odd, or the just-plain-fantastic-but-doesn't-fit-elsewhere stuff.

You guys! Sheesh!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: beleg on December 09, 2008, 09:32:25 AMThis was one of my first experiments with Midi (predates the micro BR by a number of years). It's more of a remix then a cover, basically I took a midi file of one of my favorite songs of all times,  the opening theme song to the NES game Wizards and warriors, changed the tempo, the voice, edited the arrangement to make it longer and added a drum beat. It's one of the more cheesy things I have ever worked on and yet there is something about it that always brings a grin to my face. The original song is by David Wise

Anyone else having trouble with the mp3 player?  I tried to add it for this song and the song gets distorted and then the browser crashes.

This is good, experimental stuff. Crazy but cool... mad but interesting! There's something I really like about it. And the diversion into 'Wild World' was totally unexpected.

Harry's right - we need another thread for 'experimental music', because some of the stuff on here is way too good for the skip  :D

henwrench

there ain't nothing wrong with any of this stuff. As Greeny sez....'we're all jelly babies'  :D :D :D

as you lot say...........

BUMP!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

this is awful possibly even sacrilege download here as player might not work for long http://cid-48716fda7dc89aeb.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/DAY1NA01.MP3
Time:
0:00
Volume:

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

I like it!!!!!

Does that make me bad?

Raw
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

it was 48's fault for teaching me tapping
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

There is something addictive about it Jim...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

naw my beautiful hands have fingers too soft for pinching and i have never worked out how to use a plectrum
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann