Post your Worst work

Started by Flash Harry, November 21, 2008, 08:18:38 AM

Flash Harry

T12V2_10
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Quote from: Witchita on November 24, 2008, 01:29:56 PMthis could not get any crappier if i had an automatic crap making machine. Thanks Flash for supplying the Skip to dump it in.

Tony J.

This wasn't crap enough to appear here, so I helped you a bit....

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

tafka

nice one Flash,you have given it a boost with you bass.its got more depth now.Ta very much.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Oldrottenhead

06_~hey mr rainbow _ the bunkbeds
Time:
Volume:
heres another from the archives called mr rainbow,  funny ciggies where involved.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 26, 2008, 04:15:13 AMheres another from the archives called mr rainbow,  funny ciggies where involved.

I like this! Spaced-out, drug-induced and quite hypnotic!  :)

Everything you do has so much originality and imagination that it's always interesting.

Greeny

11_46 states of unconciousness
Time:
Volume:
OK... time to unleash the real sh*t! This is me at my most Beat poet pretentious. A half-spoken poem / Kerouac homage over some jazzy beats and wah guitar, fuelled by a fair amount of weed. Hmmmm...  :D

I give you '46 States of Unconsciousness'* ... if that's how you spell it, lol.

*46 States is my tally of American states visited.

tafka

thirdzzzzz
Time:
Volume:
i was tryin' to make something happen but nowt did.then i remembered Flash and his skip.
so here it lies.forever doomed to obsurity.

Tony J.

the one underneath is slightly different
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

Ha! Reet rubbish!

(OMG, he chucks stuff like this away  :-[ it's better than anything I have ever done  :o)
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Yep... there's some bad-ass guitar skills in that skip of yours now, Flash!

beleg

WandWtry2
Time:
Volume:
This was one of my first experiments with Midi (predates the micro BR by a number of years). It's more of a remix then a cover, basically I took a midi file of one of my favorite songs of all times,  the opening theme song to the NES game Wizards and warriors, changed the tempo, the voice, edited the arrangement to make it longer and added a drum beat. It's one of the more cheesy things I have ever worked on and yet there is something about it that always brings a grin to my face. The original song is by David Wise

Anyone else having trouble with the mp3 player?  I tried to add it for this song and the song gets distorted and then the browser crashes.

Flash Harry

This doesn't belong here. Neither does Cat Stevens!
- Kurt Vonnegut.