go baby go by jemima's kite unposted oldie from kinda hazy album

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 29, 2011, 03:14:42 PM

Oldrottenhead

10. G0 baby go
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is track 10 from the 3rd jemima's kite cd kinda hazy, https://songcrafters.org/JemimasKite/Albums/03%20-%20Kinda%20Hazy.html  it appears we never posted it anywhere, 64guitars was updating our albums site and struggled to find a link for it, there wasnt one, so here it is now.

looks like it was done circa september 2009, not sure who did what but is probably the usual tim doing guitars and drums, me chanting over the top then mike adding bass, but my early onset demtia prevents me recollecting so far back.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

hardlock

Very nice!  Really fits the 'kites theme and vibe!  Great collab!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SwanSong

GO BABY GO . one of your best peice iv have heard since ive joined.
songcrafters. wel exeuted. love all your music u have a lot of talent
andgreat vox. which also improves constantly.this is a big bum up !
best regards NEIL !

MeanGreenLizard

Can blue men sing the whites?

Facemask93

i love that overdriven guitar growling all the way through till just near the finish when left side cleaner sounding guitar carries on , i very much like the settings used for the vox also , just a little dirty , but not two much , the soloing guitar makes the whole thing a great listening experience , magic song

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Greeny

This has totally freaked me out. I have no recollection whatsoever of this song, or playing the guitar parts. At first I thought it wasn't me, and then it became obvious that it was me. I have a feeling I must have done this to test out my Big Muff fuzz pedal, lol. Nope... still no memory of this... lol

OsCKilO

That Big muff sounds awesome!
Great controlled fuzz!

Has a Tangled wires flavour to it!

What a Great Track!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

I hear no bass.

I think that since Tim has no recollection of it, I've never heard it or contributed that James is making this up, which is worrying because he has nailed the sound without us.

Mephisto. That's the new tag.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.