My own real song!! :)

Started by Wiley, January 28, 2011, 08:04:14 PM

Gnasty

I love this kinda music and you made it work with that flute.

Stellar song...I`m putting this in my Mp3 for sure!!

AWESOME!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Kevin Mammoth

mmm nice - takes me off to a wood cabin in the middle of nowhere...
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

scottieD

Great stuff...wonderful sounding...but I'm sad...where oh where are the Wiley vocals :'( :'( :'(

Scott

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Gritter

This is really good. Love the authentic feel. The flute playing is exceptional and those echoing bongos give it a dusty old menacing vibe. The guitars set the stage with that gritty jangle...great song!

Ferryman

Still catching up on posts from the last couple of weeks, so glad I found this one. I really enjoyed this. The flute is great and really makes this a compelling listen. It's "rough" but it's got a nice immediate feel to it, sounds like it is a live session, and all very organic. And what is a strum stick?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

daveyboy

I really like this..a very native American sound...and the array of instruments you have used for this is very cool and creates a very authentic tune!

AndyR

I'm catching up too... I love this, it's wonderful... I don't miss the PJ voice at all on this, it's that wonderful.

It's funny, we've just got back from prowling round town. One of the things we were doing was checking out new instruments to take me out of my comfort zone, and I want some new tones. Looked at mandolins, banjos, and the furthest away for me, flutes and whistles... I chickened out for the moment though.

Then I get home and hear this! ::)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

SwanSong

HI P.j
This is a great peice of instrumental music.actually beside folky it
has a great eastern flavor. re flute and all . loved the percussion
and the flute really added the final touch . tc NEIL . ABUMP ON THIS!

Groundy

One of today's Random Dozen,
Nice one PJ...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs