My own real song!! :)

Started by Wiley, January 28, 2011, 08:04:14 PM

Wiley

Been so busy haven't had time for much.  But today I said to H**l with all things and am going to play with my new toys!!  So here is a rough one!  All acoustic with 2  twelve string rhythms.  My new strum stick and my new Native American flute!!  Bongo drum , but I did cheat with my LP bass!! Anyway  twas fun to do!! 
Thanks for listening
PJ

Time:
0:00
Volume:

SE

Really nice country/folk sound, you,ve recorded it all so well, a really nice sound.
recorder
Boss BR-80

pjd1

Very folky Wiley and very well put together indeed , there is a hipnotic feel to this composition which draws the listener in ..

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tangled Wires

Great composition here PJ, really like the flute and bongos particularly.

Personally I think this could have your wonderful vocal added....that would be the icing on the cake.

Brilliant playing!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Right out of a western PJ!

Very Impressive!

Even more impressive is the Flute playing!

I'm trying my hand at the Bansuri Flute at the moment...

It is real hard to play so I can appriciate how acomplished this track is!

Awesome PJ!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

I could almost feel the heat blowing in off the desert Wiley, we could could sure do with some in the UK. This is very very accomplished, a lovely combination of instruments, top notch........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

What a lovely track PJ, there is a lot going here, and it is all recorded very well, great job on mixing it all together.  Time well spent.  I really like the feel here.  It almost reminds me of music from the Andes.  I spent 3 months in Bolivia many years ago and this is bringing back memories for me.  Its just like music I remember from there.  You got an authentic feel here for sure.  Great job.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gary F

Very nice and peaceful tune...love the flute,it sounds great!!!

Gary

lg

I was looking around to see Clint Ridin' up over the sunset....
Great composition Wiley.

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Tony W

cool and creative bit of music here PJ. Very nicely done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR