Make believe

Started by aca, January 28, 2011, 09:51:02 AM

SwanSong

HI Alice greatjob i see your dad s influence in the vocals.
super preformance great breath control on this enjoyed
and deserves a bump best regards to both of you NEIL

Ferryman

A school project? What kind of school do you go to, this is a very cool project! Great feel here, it's a great mix of contemporary and retro and the vocals are fantastic, they really make this a very compelling listen. The guitar work is great, it blends nicely with the track.

I think the sounds you have used here work very well together, it's very well arranged. I did feel the snare is just a bit too loud in the mix but that's only minor, overall this is very high quality work and your singing just keeps getting better. More like this please!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Wow! This is amazing. So fresh and funky. Top job in every department. Sounds like a hit to me! Such a brilliant vocal.

henwrench

Hey ho! Welcome Alice!! 

Stunningly good vocal, really top notch. Grooooovy little song, love the wah and bass. Keep 'em coming!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Yes, cool Nicky Skopelitis guitar sound, Geir! And awesome groove and vox Alice!

This is Dynooooooomite!!! ;D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

stoman

Oh, come on! Isn't it enough that your dad makes me envious with every single song he posts? And now I must learn that he even has a daughter who is at least as good as him, if not better.

Post more of this, and I'll switch to collecting stamps ...

Regards,
  Steffen

aca

Wow! Thank you so much for all your replies:) It really is great to get some feedback and hopefully I'll have something new to post here soon:)

- Alice

64Guitars

On this Day bump.

An excellent song sung to perfection! The backup band's okay too. ;)

When are we going to hear something new?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

indierik

I'm not at all surprised I like this. I love the little break 30 seconds in and the the change that follows. Brilliant song!
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche