Literally, a pain in the neck...

Started by indierik, November 20, 2008, 03:41:30 PM

Bluesberry

This needs to be savored and flavored and ..........................can't think of anything else to rhyme............tazered? ................zapppppppppp............give it a spin

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

recorder
Audacity

andy casson

super bump Max - this is excellent! Got lost with the amount of posts and comments about who precicely did what (but I do recognise the dulcid tones of ORH!), so all I will say is 'just excellent'

andy

Bluesberry

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Burtog

8)

Splendid, my first listen................I love it!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

maxit

this one swept me like a river, the backing track is stunning and the vocal ORH really is really powerful ! I wanna shout ! SHOUT!!!!!
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

this one brings back a lot of good memories, as for subject matter, songwriting still takes over  my life, and the line pain in my fingers really resonates as i have been tying to get to grips with my guitar of late.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

BUMP..............Final version here (I think) https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=1009.msg6856#msg6856, this great song is lost deep in this thread, shame, it should be moved to the top of the thread where it can be properly bumped...........Admins......any chance fro fixing this one up, move the final version to the top of the thread so I can be found again.......

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

indierik

This is still one of my favorite collaborations ever!!! I have this on my mp3 player and listen to it all the time.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche