Literally, a pain in the neck...

Started by indierik, November 20, 2008, 03:41:30 PM

Oldrottenhead

tom robinson is going to play this song on his radio show on bbc6music i will post details as soon as i know.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

You're almost a regular on there now!

Brilliant news - and well deserved  :)

2-4-6-8....  :D

Facemask93

Just excellent guys , bloody excellent

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

bump this is the version that ended ip on the radio

[soundclick]7101476[/soundclick]
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

One of the very absolute best here. A gem among so many gems. Erik where are you?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Listen to this one again and smile, shout, laugh, cry...................and I have a pain in my neck today, recording some guitar last night, hunching over to adjust buttons on my machine with the guitar around my neck...damn I can relate.  Go through this thread and uncover a monster song in all its forms, right up the wonderful ORH vocals at the last post here

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

indierik

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 20, 2010, 07:40:29 AMListen to this one again and smile, shout, laugh, cry...................and I have a pain in my neck today, recording some guitar last night, hunching over to adjust buttons on my machine with the guitar around my neck...damn I can relate.  Go through this thread and uncover a monster song in all its forms, right up the wonderful ORH vocals at the last post here

That is exactly what happened to me. The pain lasted two weeks, I think I developed a knot resting right on a nerve. I cringe thinking about it. But the end result turned out pretty damn good if I don't mind saying so myself. It's still my favorite collab with james and Flash!
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bluesberry

Haha, I still have the damn pain myself from that recording session of mine almost a week and a half ago.  Time for a massage I think.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Great bump, can't believe I missed gem............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800