Literally, a pain in the neck...

Started by indierik, November 20, 2008, 03:41:30 PM

Flash Harry

I had to fight my impulse to bring my bass to work today but if I did, it would be the thin end of the wedge.

I'm sure I'd end up in a blanket under a bridge sleeping off the Tennants Super and hairspray cocktail......
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI love the way the right people are finding the right outlets for their talent on here. It's pushing the standard up and up, which can only be a good thing for everyone. Makes me want to pack my job in and do musical collaborations all day long!
here here!

QuoteI'm sure I'd end up in a blanket under a bridge sleeping off the Tennants Super and hairspray cocktail......
can relate to that too.

this site is just fab, the collaborations going on are brill, just wish we could all get together for a tour lol.

i am currently mastering a tweaked vocal, singing in my scottish twang this time and now called pain in the ass, watch this space.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

174. a pain in the ass
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here is the scottish version now called a pain in the ass.
the wife is gonna kill me no housework done yet. lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: flashharry on November 21, 2008, 04:33:25 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 21, 2008, 04:30:53 AMjust wish we could all get together for a tour lol.

I'd be up for that!

I'm up for that too. It'll be a bit like the X-Factor tour, but with more aches and pains as we rattle our aging bones around the country in the back of a transit van!   :D

Flash Harry

Oh for life on the road in a transit van.......
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Flash Harry

Quote from: LesPaulGoldTop on November 21, 2008, 04:42:49 AM
Quote from: flashharry on November 21, 2008, 04:33:25 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 21, 2008, 04:30:53 AMjust wish we could all get together for a tour lol.

I'd be up for that!

I'm up for that too. It'll be a bit like the X-Factor tour, but with more aches and pains as we rattle our aging bones around the country in the back of a transit van!   :D

Now here's your chance, there's at least a rockumentary in this, we need a midget drummer and a stack of midget roadies too small to stack the kit, some comsumptive backing singer chicks, chain smoking and hacking their way across the midlands.....

It'd sell.
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

what did you guys think of the scottish version "pain in the ass"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 21, 2008, 06:27:15 AMwhat did you guys think of the scottish version "pain in the ass"

It's alright.....

whad'ya think Tim?

Lol! ;D
- Kurt Vonnegut.

tafka

great stuff you lot well done.is it just me or does someone else hear some U2 in this?
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...