happy birthday bluesberry

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 27, 2011, 03:08:30 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: Greeny on January 27, 2011, 06:11:33 AMHope you're doing something fun today!
Thanks fellas...fun...nope, not really...its a monster nor-easter coming down on us here...30-40 cm of snow over the day into tonight...and I  am stuck at work at the moment...its starting to feel like a red ale chug-a-long for later tonight...after I shovel out the driveway of course...or mayby I'll just get the car in and say screw it and start drinking...the snow will still be there tomorrow...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

Many happy returns to a master Songcrafter...enjoy that ale, wherever you choose to drink it.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Happy Birthday BB!!

Enjoy your cake and wash it down with your fave.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

FuzzFace

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 27, 2011, 06:45:38 AM30-40 cm of snow over the day into tonight...

So it's like a second Christmas!

cuthbert

Happy Birthday, Dave! Let the red ale flow, and screw the snow (it's just passed us). The residents of Casa Cuthbert will also lift a glass of red in your honor tonight.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 27, 2011, 06:45:38 AMits a monster nor-easter coming down on us here...30-40 cm of snow over the day into tonight

The Weather Network website is saying only 5-10 cm for Saint John from Thursday Afternoon to Friday Morning, so maybe it won't be so bad afterall.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 27, 2011, 09:27:37 AMWeather Network website is saying only 5-10 cm for Saint John from Thursday Afternoon to Friday Morning, so maybe it won't be so bad afterall.
It doesn't look too bad yet, just lots of blowing snow without too much in the way of accumulation.  There is a real savage beauty in howling maritime nor'easter (as I watch it out my office window).  I may have to write a song about this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Geir's Monkey says happy birthday with a red ale as well!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Well a belated birthday to BB, hope you had a cracker!!
recorder
Boss BR-80