Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

You Fuckin Rule Bro!

AWESOME!

Some other great music on there as well man! First song sounded like REM.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

That was the first time I heard wounded man....

Freaking Sweeeeeeet Tune!

Gonna go find it...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

peterp

Sweet, great songs
and now I have another streaming link to eat away at my limited monthly bandwidth.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Gnasty

Quote from: Ferryman on January 25, 2011, 01:40:04 AMGreat stuff! I did find T Dawn as a presenter underwhelming - her music is definitely better than her DJ'ing, but it was her first show. And that is an amazing accent that guy had.
Do you know what the listenership is like? Will this get you exposed to a wider audience?
Cheers,
Nigel

Thanks guys. It was no big deal really. I think this site gets more exposure and i am quite happy with it being that way.

They asked me to send them a story behind every song and i did yet nothing was said and for that i`m sorry to Henwrench and Kenny B. Without their music, those songs wouldn`t have been written...Maybe next time!! I wouldn`t cry if there wasn`t.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

I missed this, too...  ::)

Congrats, Gnasty!  8)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Tangled Wires

Fantastic Eric, I did skip through this a bit in places so I could listen to your songs, although did catch the guy with the southern drawl accent....he sounded like a TV cartoon character  ;D

Guitar Hero sounded fantastic...and Wounded Man sounded even better, a real radio friendly song!

Here's hoping your music continues to reach a wider audience...it deserves to.

recorder
Boss Micro BR