On the Radio

Started by Gnasty, January 24, 2011, 03:00:59 PM

Gnasty

I collabed with a beautiful lady named T Dawn and she is streaming Guitar Hero & Wounded Man on her california radio show at 7pmEst today. She didn`t ask me to plug it. She told me too!!!

Thanks to Henwrench & Kenny B for making those tunes possible :)

Here`s the link

http://alienfingerz.ning.com/page/beyond-the-dawn
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

cool eric, whats 7pm Est in real money?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

its 3 minutes before now. I'm listening now.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

It`s pretty cool that you get to fast forward and rewind throughout the whole program.

That dude she interviews who wrote the challenger song has the most irritating accent and voice i`ve ever heard...lol

Tony you don`t have a redneck voice like that do you?? LOL ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tony W

you even plugged the show!

my Redneck accent can't match that. I've got a an MP3 floating around with my voice on it. I'll link you to it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Quote from: Tony W on January 24, 2011, 05:37:47 PMyou even plugged the show!

my Redneck accent can't match that. I've got a an MP3 floating around with my voice on it. I'll link you to it.

Yeah she asked people to plug the show. I think i was the only one..LOL

Sure send me the link...We`ll meet up one day and hear each others accents. Maybe we`ll even understand each other when we do. ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tony W

OK, I found wounded man, and I can now say, I heard my buddy Eric on the radio. WOOT!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Great stuff! I did find T Dawn as a presenter underwhelming - her music is definitely better than her DJ'ing, but it was her first show. And that is an amazing accent that guy had.

Do you know what the listenership is like? Will this get you exposed to a wider audience? I thought the overall standard of music was pretty good, I enjoyed a lot of the stuff on the show (I did skim through quite a lot of it).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

cool !!! Finally got to listen to it ....

Eric on the radio !! Thanx for sharing !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Cool! It's fun being on the radio, isn't it! Wounded Man is a cracking song - good to hear it given some wider coverage. Hopefully the start of something... !