Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a redo of the first collab!

Jim- vox, lyrics
music -Ken

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

sounds even better boys.  I am so glad to hear this in all its glory here.  This is so strong. Jims vocal sits perfectly in the mix.  You two really got it going on, this is really frigging good guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

here is the link to kenneth's very first post which lead to our first collab  https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8142 my vocal additions where my way of saying hello to kenneth and welcoming him to the site. yesterday ken challenged me to write a new lyric for it, it was a lot harder than i expected as the words to the song hello was hard wired to my brain.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Loved Kenneth,s track great guitars with an excellent melody and great changes in rhythm and effects. As BB said Jim.s vox sit right on the money, loved the song!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Facemask93

You two are like soft boiled egg and soldiers , made fore each other , great stuff

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

cheers rob, i do think we compliment each other really well, i like your analogy but i think ken is both the soft boiled egg and the soldiers i'm just the wee pinch of salt for extra flavouring.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

But without that pinch of salt the egg and soliders are much less enjoyable...... Great to hear another version of the original collab that started you guys honking. You have produced some great music together, and I really liked the take on this one.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR