Prescribe me a hallucinogen

Started by Gritter, January 21, 2011, 01:32:44 PM

Gritter

I just don't have the time for LSD anymore and mushrooms tend to upset my stomach and make my face turn green...any ideas?

FuzzFace

Absinthe

Gritter

funny enough the only time I've had some was in Montreal a couple years back. We didn't quite have enough to halucinate or go blind...nasty stuff. I'll stick to beer and smoke meat.

FuzzFace

I've never actually had it.
I'm just addicted to the ads.

Bluesberry

Hahahahaha, I am no expert anymore (unfortunately), I sure used to love that kind of thing in my day...a little puff is sure nice, but sadly I don't even get into that stuff anymore.  Being a middle-aged straight is sure a bitch.  Red ale is my zone-out of choice these days.  That stuff that the "kids" are doing sure looks like something I want to stay away from (ecstasy), thats what happened to the Verve's last album, supposed to be their big comeback, but they spent the whole time in the studio on e and the album is a real swirling mess, infact if you listen to it very loud over and over it will induce a zoned out state.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dasilvasings

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Night Nurse & Cider was the cheap way back in the day

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Migs

Quote from: Zen Master FuzzFace on January 21, 2011, 01:33:48 PMAbsinthe
Unfortunately most of the Absinthe here doesn't have any wormwood in it so there is little point.  May as well drink chartreuse.

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Greeny

Pure MDMA crystals will make you love the whole world and everyone in it... for a while, anyway

SE

Well I,ve just started my second bottle of read wine and the world is just sooooooo  good!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80