lubo perunko - nothing happened (nedeje sa nic)

Started by #gpmproject, January 18, 2011, 01:19:44 PM

#gpmproject

nedeje sa nic
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi everybody

here I'm again with my brand new song in my native language - yes I know, but slovak language is pretty nice for singing, meanings, phrases and songwriting..yes it is, no choice   ;D
anyway as songs in other languages - mine is about life and love..

I stuck in empty space for a long time with my songs. I had a lot of troubles to write right lyrics and get some melody, while my best friend (ex member of my band) send me his book of poems - really good man, so I found my new way and inspirations in his words..

translation:

I could take a wings
of all naked angels
and then sunday early morning
I'll give them to you

ref:
I think that nothing really happens
just rainbow is without colours
I'm sure that nothing really happens
just heaven is falling down

I'll try to touch you
with my empty hands
and than on sunday morning
we could go out for drink

ref:
I think that nothing really happens
just rainbow is without colours
I'm sure that nothing really happens
just heaven is falling down

lectric

Dance as if no one were watching.
Sing as if no one were listening.
And live every day as if it were your last.
- Irish proverb

Redler

Fine and melodic tune, Lubo! Slovak sounds cool! Thanks for the translation. Sometimes, when I try to translate my lyrics from Finnish to English, I feel that they lose certain nuances. Do you feel the same (from Slovak to English)?

Nice job...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

This is great. Nice, restrained power on the vocal delivery, underpinned with those lovely ringing acoustic chords. The guitar tone and recording is perfect, and the lead overlays are excellent. I don't understand the words, but I can hear that they are sung with sincerity and emotion - so it works just fine. Superb song.

#gpmproject

Quote from: Redler on January 19, 2011, 01:44:38 AMFine and melodic tune, Lubo! Slovak sounds cool! Thanks for the translation. Sometimes, when I try to translate my lyrics from Finnish to English, I feel that they lose certain nuances. Do you feel the same (from Slovak to English)?

Nice job...

Kari
yes exactly, I wrote within last 15 years over 700 songs, so I could record them in english for listeners all around the world, but for me it's so hard to translate - because both languages using different phrases and meanings and  songs loosing their power :-(

anyway I'm working on some translations:-) so I hope, that before 21/12/2012 will be ready:-))))

#gpmproject

Quote from: lectric on January 18, 2011, 09:23:17 PMČarovný song. Ste skvelý muscian.....Lectric

excelent slovak language:-)) thank you anyway

#gpmproject

Quote from: Greeny on January 19, 2011, 02:56:29 AMThis is great. Nice, restrained power on the vocal delivery, underpinned with those lovely ringing acoustic chords. The guitar tone and recording is perfect, and the lead overlays are excellent. I don't understand the words, but I can hear that they are sung with sincerity and emotion - so it works just fine. Superb song.

take it easy, I don't understand sometimes when I'm listening songs in english - so I'm replaying them again, and again, and again, while I find right meaning, and exactly I'm using vocabulary... I tell you a secret - right reason why I'm trying to learn english - properly are 4 lads from Liverpool. When I was younger - oh dear - more younger than today I heard on LP album HELP - first time in my life, than I saw A HARD DAY'S NIGHT (in english exactly) and I was really angry, that I didn't know what they're talking and singing about..so..easy  ;D

the truth is, that isn't easy to learn slovak - after chinese - second hardest language in whole world, so I don't understand how I learned this... :D

Geir

Great melody and a very strong performance !

Love it.

Great work Lubo !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

#gpmproject

Quote from: Geir on January 19, 2011, 04:23:04 AMGreat melody and a very strong performance !

Love it.

Great work Lubo !
thank you Geir