Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

Quote from: chapperz66 on February 23, 2024, 08:02:44 AMPineapple Thief: It Leads to This

I thought I knew what to expect from Pineapple Thief – I know I've heard them before, and kind of liked them but not enough sample more than a song or two. I think I just became a fan.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

This massive piece of Bluesberry...

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 10, 2023, 05:11:09 PMOne Small Candle

...triggered a memory of song, but I couldn't quite pin it down until now. What a great piece of prog!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Lots of bangers here, and Ted has been on a synthwave kick which is awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Quote from: Ted on February 23, 2024, 08:29:03 AM
Quote from: chapperz66 on February 23, 2024, 08:02:44 AMPineapple Thief: It Leads to This

I thought I knew what to expect from Pineapple Thief – I know I've heard them before, and kind of liked them but not enough sample more than a song or two. I think I just became a fan.

Yeah, I was a bit the same... was undecided, but this is good... will check out more.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

I'm going to San Francisco on a MET with a chap over at alone tone Reefwalker John a week today for a couple of weeks shame I haven't got any hair or I'd be wearing the flower. While I'm over the pond I've bought a couple of tickets to see the California honey droppers at the Fillmore I'm loving this chaps voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEOfdqGCmY

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

thetworegs

loving the pineapple thief ill have to check them out further thanks Paul

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac