Trippin' (47 Degrees) - Tony W & Launched Collab

Started by launched, July 06, 2011, 01:11:03 PM

Tony W

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 06, 2011, 03:33:44 PMWhat's with this toothbrush?

Not to be the guy starting rumors or anything, but Tharek said he loved you, and loved being around you so much, that the thought of leaving you without doing something special was incomprehensible. I told him to do the ole anal divebomb with your toothbrush, and said I'd pay $50 to know it happened.

check his paypal account......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Still no ill effects......

I like my toothbrush......

I feel no need to have a new one....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Top stuff, fellas. Love it, the whole lot, sounds great, great song, riffage, drums, lead, vox, the lot!! ACE!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

You guys have hit paydirt with this little beauty , it is awesome , totally awesome , firstly T Dubya , your axe is screamin all the right ear candy , and Mark , that vocal is to die for , i knew you could sing man , this is one wicked tune guys , i have to say your gonna have to go some to top this

We want more , give us a video , and more pics , please , pretty please

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Blooby

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 06, 2011, 03:28:42 PMyou sure you don't have Flash Harry's new toothbrush over there, it sounds like it, that toothbrush is magic.

I really couldn't agree more.

Vanncad

Hey boys,

Greg Brady stopped by my office and said "dude - you gotta check out Tony and Mark's collabs!"

I jumped in my El Camino and hauled ass home as fast as I could.

Thank God I did, because this tune is really amazing. That riff is great Tony, and those background vox put Mark on a new level as a vocalist as far as I am concerned.

I've listened to this tune about 10 times, and I think it's a jem.
Really, really cool song guys. I'll be putting this one in rotation on the IPod (somewhere between "Gordon Lightfoot" and "Sasquatch").

Going to check out the new one now....
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

pjd1

As we say in Liverpool  "QUALITY" !!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Rata-tat-tat

Great one guys... looks like you got quite a bit of recording done on the trip... Time well spent. Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ted

This brought to mind The Meat Puppets.

Going back for a second listen and then to piPod when I get home.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Kevin Mammoth

this one is a cracker, that is some lo-fi scuzz-rock jam you guys are having - there are some hooks and melodies in there that make this one special, great work guys!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....