Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Never Stop Loving You
Last post by StephenM - Today at 01:28:21 PM
and a bit later, I did spin and twirl... and it wasn't alcohol related... it was this song and some of the others too...

I made up my mind to not care anymore what people think... and be me... lol...thanks for helping me..

I don't ever wanna stop dancing, running, jumping, shouting... having a swell time!  This song reminds me of that... super
Original Songs / (I'm Your) Forever Guy
Last post by StephenM - Today at 11:52:02 AM
This is the first song of 3 that I wrote geared toward the romance and marriage of my nephew David Levi to his love Erika!

I never intended this to be used at the wedding but maybe for the reception... also played with just a vocal and acoustic guitar works in that environment and likely makes this better received...

this version I love but the others did not... it just is not their thing and that included my wife, sister, and the rest...

which is also a reason I would not be able to gather a following... just too many genre's and too many different influences.... it works for me but most people don't think like that...
if you are going to market stuff, you have to identify audience and play to that which is one reason I would never be successful per se... lol...I notice when I go to play live that I usually change the entire set list from what I was going to play to what I play in that moment as I stand at the crowd...

pro's don't do that...

but I don't care... also if you are going to be noticed you have to be promoted and almost ad nauseum... I don't like over promotion and there are alot of people doing it imo... but lets face it there are so many people wanting some attention... I actually like being a microartist... kind of like a microbeer or whiskey... most won't ever get to taste it...
this site works for me... I like it and I like the artists who are involved...and the music is excellent... check out the playlist right now... I would take it over most radio stations any day...it's various, its good... it ain't all the same and it isn't commercial and yet it has great songs. just my opinion....

Lying next to you in the tall grass I'm not even worried about ants in my pants.  I'll just focus on your mesmerizing beauty.  It will keep me from going loony. 
Why do I love her and why does she love me?  Why does she love me remains a mystery.  why do I love her and why does she love me?  Grace from heaven, remains a mystery... mystery.
Baby listen, look me in the eye.  Today I tell ya, I'm your forever guy.  When life gets hard and you wonder how we'll make it.  Take my hand we'll never have to fake it.
Why do I love her and why does she love me?  Why does she love me remains a mystery.  why do I love her and why does she love me?  Grace from heaven, remains a mystery... mystery.I'm Your) Forever Guy (the mix).mp3  
Original Songs / Re: The quiet man
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 11:48:54 AM
Ah man what a corker.....Scots funk and roll.....pretty awesome...love that acoustic strumming away in the background...love, love love the guitar solo in the outro
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 11:44:11 AM
There we go....definitely a good one...first of many listens....its got the spook
Original Songs / Re: Spare Change (loose and lo...
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 11:40:50 AM
Sounds like a lost jam from Cream.....so good to hear the younger generation can rock like it was 1970.....you can't fake the feels...great job lads
Original Songs / Re: Please Don't Go - a Tworeg...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 11:38:38 AM
I heard this a bunch of times already... many... it is I think you guys best tune yet... and that is a very high bar.

so many great things to say...1.  This is like the opposite of Zeps "Baby I'm Leaving You" (hope that is what it was called)... instead it is the pleading of one to stay... this really works for me and has that same impact on the soul as the aforementioned.

2.  The vocal work is yet again beyond superb.

3.  Chapperz guitar solos alone made this a big winner for me.... and worth a hundred listens.  hell yeah man

4.  super clean recording with lots of great details... glad you can still smoke that axe Paul... after some of the photos I saw of your hands a while back this seems like a miracle to me... so I am very happy about this....

Original Songs / Provisional Press
Last post by Rob Grant - Today at 11:38:30 AM
S new song with Mel Hayler - Keyboards, guitars, engineering, mix
Rib Grant - Bass, drum programming, lead guitar
Original Songs / Re: Wised-Up.
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 11:35:56 AM
Fantastic.....really good ...I love stuff like this and this great song is locked and loaded with great feeling and style......yes sir, good one
Original Songs / Re: Wised-Up.
Last post by StephenM - Today at 11:27:39 AM
on my 3rd listen... I never even noticed it's simplicity... because of how big it is... there is actually alot of goodness going on...

I dig it very much... a really nice song and recording... the crazy grabbing at the leads works too...

acoustic done very well and the vocals sound nice... and the tambou is all it needs...

A+
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 10:13:36 AM
A good song, recording and mix Darren and Keith! I'm hearing a little bit of Pick Floyd vibe and that is great. The big bass bottom fills out the sound nicely. Great singing and commentary in the lyrics as well!